Today, as the year advances, the IT sector has been changed. To achieve business goals, high concentrations of QAs are vital. A QA can be a competitive advantage and is going to be table stakes for success in many cases. Quality assurance is not merely an added value, it is a fundamental necessity. QA has become the market differentiator for almost all products and services with strong market competition.
Software quality testing can have a serious effect on the bottom-line. The global economy loses around $3 trillion a year due to malfunctions caused by defective software. Whereas, transnational organized crime by comparison, takes only around $870 billion a year from the global economy.
Hence, without QAs, IT industries will have clunky workflows and broken processes. Being in the tech driven world we live in today, tech companies, and even any business organization that want to remain in business really can’t afford the absence of SQAs.
Basic Software Testing Course Content
- Basics of software testing professionals
- Fundamental of testing and quality assurance
- Basic concept on software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Details into requirements, design documents
- Analysis of business requirements, design documents
- Build phase analysis
- Functional requirements documents
- Writing BRD, FRD, SRS
- Agile, Scrum
- Waterfall, Iterative model, V model
- Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Writing use case documents
- Writing test case documents
- Analyze different phases of testing
- Test plans, test strategy
- Defining system architecture
- Domain and functional knowledge